Light up your yard with these DIY concrete candle holders!
You can make these concrete candle holders using any container which can already be found in your home; empty juice jugs, soda bottles, lotion container, etc!
What’s great about this concrete project is that the candle holders are chic even when you leave it plain. But if you wish to make your candle holders a bit more lively, painting them with the color of your choice would do the trick.
Would this be your next weekend project?
- Outside Mold (juice jugs, deli containers, etc.)
- Inside Mold (yogurt cups)
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Plastic Sheeting
- Rapid Set cement Mix (10 lb. box for a few small tea light candleholders)
- Plastic Bucket – for mixing
- Stir Stick
- Measuring Cup
- Sanding Pad
- Latex Gloves
- Outdoor ‘Patio Paint’ (colour of your choice)
Click on any image to start lightbox display.Use your Esc key to close the lightbox. You can also view the images as a slideshow if you prefer 😎
Thanks to Centsational Girl for this great project. You can get step-by-step instructions here…