Dogs are not just pets – they’re family. If you are looking for a beautiful bed for your furry friend to sleep in, this might be for you!
This dog bed is made from a repurposed wine barrel. It’s strong and sturdy, perfect for your playful pet.
You can find commercially manufactured dog beds like this for $250 upwards, but you don’t have to spend that kind of money as you can build one yourself. Start looking for old wine barrels which you can get at a lower cost and then customize it for your little ‘baby’!
Since this only needs half a barrel, think about the things you can do with the other half!
Do you think the cats would love it, too? 🙂
- Bolts (measure the width of your staves to find out how long you need)
- Nuts (same width as your bolts)
- Sealer (sprayable or paintable)
- Plastic Dip (Optional)
- Wood Stain (Optional)
- Drill with Bits (for metal and wood in the same size as your bolts)
- Jigsaw with Blades (for both metal and wood)
- Palm Sander (Optional)
- Belt Sander (Optional)
- Sharpie or pencil
Click on any image to start lightbox display. Use your Esc key to close the lightbox. You can also view the images as a slideshow if you prefer 😎