Is your good taste usually ahead of your wallet? If so – or you just like to be able to say “I made this’, this light pendant project has your name stamped all over it. Light fittings like this can cost hundreds, depending on the name on the label so why not do your budget and your ego a favour and make them yourself!
This elegant hemp pendant lamp is surprisingly one of the easiest project you can do. You can even color them whatever you like to match your home’s interior.
Why not make one for your living room, or dining room, or bedroom?
- Plastic balls – different sizes
- Clear Drying Craft Glue – 1 bottle per ball
- 20 lbs Hemp String (16 inch diameter ball needs 400 yards)
- Trash Bag (or small drop cloth)
- Permanent Marker
- Ball Inflating Needle
- Light Fixture and Hardware
- Plastic Gloves (optional)
- Drill – for installing the fixture in your ceiling
Click on any image to start lightbox display.Use your Esc key to close the lightbox. You can also view the images as a slideshow if you prefer 😎
Thanks to Crafty Nest for this great project. You can get step by step instructions here…
If you liked this project, you will also like viewing these easy DIY projects…