This simple project will give you a great looking fire pit at a fraction of the cost of a commercially produced one.
Plus you get the satisfaction of making it yourself.
- Concrete Mix
- Bucket – for mixing Concrete
- 1 larger Bowl – for exterior mold
- 1 smaller Bowl – for interior mold
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Plastic or extra Cloth – work area cover
- 60-80 and 220 Grit Sandpaper
- Gel Fuel Canisters
- Replacement Grill Grate (or customize using Hardware Cloth/Wire Mesh)
- Fire-safe Stones
- Dust Mask
- Safety Goggles
- Work Gloves
- Medium-duty Trowel
- Heavy Objects – to hold down the interior bowl while concrete dries.
Click on any image to start lightbox display. Use your Esc key to close the lightbox. You can also view the images as a slideshow if you prefer 😎
Thanks to Man Made DIY for this great project. You can get step by step instructions here…