DIY Clay Pot Lighthouse
Looking for a simple project to decorate your yard? Why not make this DIY clay pot lighthouse?
This quick project is very easy to do and would only take a couple of hours of your time. You could use a battery-operated light or better yet a solar one for a safe and more inexpensive lighting.
It’s a great decorative lighting that would really make a statement in your outdoor area. You could also use this as a table centerpiece for when you’re having an outdoor party/dinner.
Do you need to make one for your yard?
- 4 Clay Pots (all of different sizes)
- 2 small Saucers
- Outdoor Acrylic Paint (your choice of colours)
- Permanent Adhesive
- Glass Votive Holder
- Flameless Battery-Operated Tea Light/ Solar Light
- Paint Brushes
Click on any image to start lightbox display.Use your Esc key to close the lightbox. You can also view the images as a slideshow if you prefer 😎
You’ll find the complete details of these clay pot lighthouses here:
- Make a Clay Pot Lighthouse – Completely Coastal
- Garden Lighting – ArtFire
- Making a Terra Cotta Lighthouse – ThriftyFun
- Lighthouse Solar Light – Pinterest
- Clay Pot Lighthouse – Pinterest
- Flamingo Bird Pot Lighthouse – Plaid
- Lighthouses Terra Cotta Pots – Pinterest
- Terra Cotta Pot Lighthouse – Pinterest
- Lighthouse made from clay flower pots – Pinterest
- DIY Clay Pot Lighthouse with Solar Light – Pinterest
- My Clay Pot Lighthouse – Pinterest
- Flower Pot Lighthouses – Pinterest
- Handmade Terra Cotta Pot Lighthouse with Solar Light – Pinterest
- Lighthouse Made Out of Flower Pots – Pinterest
- Clay pot Lighthouse – Pinterest
You can get step-byt-step instructions here…