Short on garden space, but longing for your own veggie patch? What about this clever DIY project?
Easily accomplished in a weekend, the planter boxes are made from recycled guttering. Rust patches for drain holes, a bit of potting mix, and some seedlings and you can have an instant garden. And oh! This would also make a great divider in your yard to provide some privacy.
Lettuce, herbs, strawberries, or even some potted color. The choice is yours. 🙂
- 1 pc 8’ PVC White Rain Gutter – cut to 3 32” lengths
- 6 pcs PVC White Gutter End Caps
- 2 pcs 1/8” diameter Steel Cables – cut to desired length
- 6 pcs Feeney Cross Clamps
- 6 pcs 1/8” diameter Feeney Steel Rods
- 2 pcs Galvanized Eye Hooks
- Potting Soil and Plants
- Cordless Drill – with drill bit set
- Hand/Hack Saw
- T-Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Eye Protection
Click on any image to start lightbox display. Use your Esc key to close the lightbox. You can also view the images as a slideshow if you prefer 😎